Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oh Brother!

Bella and I were playing with her baby doll this morning...here was our convo...

Me: So Bella, do you want a baby brother or sister someday?

Bella: *thinks for a second*...yah Mom, I want a baby brother.

Me: Are you sure you don't want a baby sister?

Bella: No, not a sister, a baby brother!

So I start cracking up and we call Dan and get his voicemail...once she realizes she is leaving a message and cant make her request to daddy for a baby brother she starts balling and runs away to her room screaming:

"DADDY, WHERE ARE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS???!!!!"

oh my gosh.

For the record, I'm not pregnant.

2 comments:

Cristin said...

Kids are so funny. For the longest time, Luke has been talking about the baby sister that is coming. I always get these puzzled looks from people, like, "Are you pregnant?" And I'm like, "No!" What's even funnier now is that I really am pregnant with a girl, so maybe Luke is prophetic.

Emily Rocks said...

hahahaha go luke! Congrats on your baby btw, thats so exciting!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers