Sunday, November 18, 2007

HGTV I love you so!

One of my favorite things to do is watch HGTV and get design ideas for my future house. Since I currently do not have a house, and we are staying with our in-laws who just moved into a house, I've been able to practice on theirs! It has been so much fun!!!! I am still learning and trying to figure things out on my own, (Who needs directions!) I think I'm doing a great job. My mother-in-law, Elisabetta and I have been working on things together and trying to make her tuscan/country/not so 80's anymore kitchen and it's nearly done. HOPEFULLY it will be done for Thanksgiving. I'll at least have pictures of everything by then. So far we have made sheer pannels and valances for the windows, accessorized, gotten new dishes and silverware and rearranged things. Its really only a facelift since they havent decided what to do for cabinets, counters and flooring so we've been trying to keep everything versitile in case they decide to change things. I'm learning so much! HGTV.com has some great "how-to" videos, you can take quizes to find your style and more and you can check out designer portfolios and even create 3-d designs of the rooms you want to makeover and probably a lot more that I havent even discovered yet. HGTV.com is a great site and I highly recommend it for your next do it yourself project!

Check it out! :

1 comments:

Kirsten said...

I am also a big fan of HGTV! Brandon gets football, I get how-to shows! I could watch that stuff all day!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers