Monday, December 3, 2007

Bag of Tricks

Tonight at the dinner table right after we started to say the blessing on the food, Bella realized what we were doing and folded her chubby little arms. It was so cute! I have been trying to get her to do it for a while now and usually she just sits there quietly and stares at everyone wondering what the heck we are doing. She has been so perceptive lately. Last night we were playing around and I tilted my head back and laughed and she copied me a few times. She did it w
hile she was standing up and fell straight back! lol poor thing. We have been trying to get her to blink on command, she will do it randomly when she is playing and loses her balance. It looks like she has something in her eyes and she still wont do it when you say, "blink!" but we're working on it.

Another thing I have been trying to work on is baby sign language. I know a lot of signs and I use them with her but I dont think she is getting it yet. Maybe she is and my timing is off or something anyway, i'm going to try and take pix of her new tricks in action tomorrow.

OH YEAH!!! Biggest and best trick, she is starting to walk! She will stand by herself for a while and kind of wabble towards me or something she is close to. She tries to bend over and pick something up off the ground while she is standing and then totally eats it! She also walks from one piece of furniture to another if they are only like 2 feet apart....she will walk around things and she took 3 steps from nonna to me a few days ago. She also tries to dance! We sing and dance all the time and she thinks its so funny. WHAT A HOOT!

1 comments:

Cristin said...

Hey, I was just thinking about you the other day. I would love to see a video of Bella walking! That's so cute that she's folding her arms. Luke tries to fold his arms, but he hasn't exactly mastered it yet.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers