Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good

Ok so I gave Bella some cubes of butternut squash for lunch and she really didnt care for it much. I tricked her into eating a few chunks and then she was done with me and wanted to feed herself. So I was watching her eat and right before she got the chunk to her open mouth she would drop it in her lap and then pretend to eat and make the yummy sounds and everything. Meanwhile the other hand was hard at work mashing up the rest of the squished squash and storing it to the back of her head. I'm not even kidding. Is this normal? Do kids do this a lot? Because really every day shes coming up with something new. At least now she is letting me dig out the pieces of paper and whatever else she puts into her mouth and even shows me some of them before she tries to put them in so I know when she is up to something.

mischief managed

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers