Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Snow for Christmas

We are going to my brothers wedding in Logan Utah the weekend before Christmas....does that seem like a good time to get married to anyone else? :) I can totally see how it would be for them because they are students and they will have a nice long honeymoon before school starts again. :) It's just going to be tricky. I just wish that we didnt have to travel with everyone else and their mother. I really am very excited! From what I have heard it has been snowing like mad and they are expecting a whole lot more. We'll see how we survive! Usually towns that are use to snow handle it better....unlike Tehachapi that closes down when the wind blows....literally. My biggest concern is keeping Bella warm....I've gotten some baby uggs and a thick coat and hat and gloves for her and everything. We have been in California for so long, I'm affraid of weather that is under 50 degrees! What a wimp! I'm sure we'll manage somehow...but just in case we are frozen in a block of ice and no one finds us for a few thousand years...it was nice knowing you! :)

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers