Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ward Christmas Party

Last Saturday was the ward Christmas party and it was a lot of fun! We set up before the party and had a jolly good time with everyone. Its so nice to be in a big ward again. We are still in Dan's parents ward and I think everyone thinks we are in the ward for good....oh well! :) Its pretty fun, there are a lot of us with babies under 1 year old...at least 7 of us so the mothers lounge is always crowded. There is a play group that meets every Tuesday and Wednesday and we are planning a trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium...that place is SO AWESOME! Anyway! Back to the party....

Wow, my timing was off on this one. SHE IS SUCH A HAM NOW!!! When she sees the little red eye light flashing she hams it up big time and cheezes for the camera! She cracks me up!

Party Pooper!!! Who is that cute guy???

Ok this isnt a great pix of my friend Allie, but this is Bella's friend Claire and her Family. Bella and Claire are a month apart and they like to steal each others toys. There is one toy in particular of Claires that Bella loves and she steals it every week at church. Claire then pulls Bellas hair and since Claire cant crawl yet, Bella pushes her over, takes all her toys and bolts. We are working on this problem. but we all laugh anyway! :)

oh my gosh, this group of guys got up on stage and performed, they were HORRIBLE. And when I say horrible, I mean I wanted to cut my ears off they were so bad. They kept starting on the wrong keys and oh man they were ALL off key and they kept starting over and over and it just kept getting worse. The sad part is that they are pros and they thought they were good. Someone should let them know before they go on american idol with everyone else that thinks they can sing.

CHEESE!!!!! Bella loves her daddy, its really cute to see, for a while she would push him away whenever he tried to hug her or kiss her and for the first few months dan thought she hated him. Poor guy! No worries now!

Now for my favorite part of the night....

SANTA!
Claire didnt last long on Santa's lap...probably a whole 5 seconds. The funny thing is that ALL the partents brought their babies up at the end and ALL the babies SCREAMED at the poor guy. Just like in the movie a Christmas story...but I think if I saw that Santa I would scream for my mommy too! You have to have a pix of yourself crying on santas lap at least once in your life.

Ok so far so good

ok...guy with a beard...that's wierd...i think i can, i think i can

HOLY CRAP!!!

Bella made it through the night, and hopefully will get over her santa complex in the next few years.

2 comments:

Cristin said...

Those Santa pictures are so funny!

Kirsten said...

Awesome pics! How fun. The pea-art is quite good too! I wouldn't let her do that with carrots, though. They stain everything orange. You will have a very cute baby with a strange orange tint if she tries that one out!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers