Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Moving

Just a heads up....I started writing this on Dec. 19th and finished Jan. 5th....yeah

Ok so for the past couple weeks we have been moving our stuff from storage and into our new place...it's been pretty nice to move things in and get them all settled and organized, by the time we actually start living there, it will be like we have been there forever which is pretty cool. I swear though, next time we are getting movers. Doesn't everyone say that when they move? Seriously though we are going to next time. Each time we move we get into a bigger place, get more stuff...yadda yadda yadda....I feel like we get rid of tons of stuff before we move though so I always think...oh it wont be so bad...and this time it really has been easier, i just dont like having to make a million trips to the storage unit across town...oh did i mention we havent gotten a truck? We havent. I think we have gotten about everything possible that we can fit into our car and Dan's dad's little truck and we just have the big stuff which we were planning on moving this weekend, but its raining cats and dogs. Are you freaking kidding me? We have had the keys for nearly a month and we still arent moved in yet. It's really ok, just the longest move in in history. I'm going to be so glad to finally be settled....whenever that happens.

1 comments:

Cristin said...

That's funny that you didn't get a truck, just did it little by little.

We always had movers when I was growing up and it was really nice. Like they PACKED STUFF FOR YOU... how incredible is that. I doubt we'll ever have that luxury though!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers