Sunday, August 30, 2009

Its about time!!!!!

Ok I know I'm a major slacker, but I assure you we have been SUPER busy this summer....here is just a sample of what we have been up to...

playdates
pixieland with auntie kirsten and grace
cruisin in the city
Tilden Train with Nana and fam
playing hardvisiting hot spots
& getting creative

This fall is going to be even better. I love living in California. There is always something to do. I love that you can drive 1 hour in any direction and be in a completely different environment. It is so fun! :)

Isabella has probably grown 4 inches this summer. What a little weed! :) Not only has she grown in height, but she is developing in so many ways. She is talking so much and has a personality that just wont quit.

I cant wait to fill everyone in on whats happening in our lives...more tomorrow!

2 comments:

Brooke and BJ said...

Bella is so cute! We had so much fun when you came to visit!!

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Wow you have had a good time! I love the creative ideas.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers