Friday, February 8, 2008

I Apologize

Ok I sincerely apologize for the lack of posts or lack of interesting posts in which case I apologize for my entire blog! lol ok just kidding. We just signed up for internet yesterday and it wont be hooked up until next Tuesday...Cross your fingers! In the mean time for the last month-ish I have been checking my email and updating my blog (not really!) from Dan's office when I go in...maybe once a week...it's been kinda crazy and I promise to get some updated pix and flix and new posts up as soon as I can...Until then I am so sorry! I promise to get more up asap.

1 comments:

Kirsten said...

Ok, ok - apology accepted. But just know that I am anxiously awaiting more pics of your little angel!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers