Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kherington Payne and Twitch

So on last night's SYTYCD, our favorite couple: Kherington and Twitch danced the Vienese Waltz...It was beautiful...story behind the choreography by Jean-Marc Genereux and his wife France Mousseau, was inspired by their daughter Francesca who has Rett Syndrome, a neurological disease...you lose a lot of motor and verbal functioning among other things. Their daughter is uplifted when she sees movement/dancing, so the choreography was for their daughter. That combined with the song...omg really moving. We all got goosebumps. :)

4 comments:

africa said...

I had never heard of Retts until a month ago. One of the women I visit teach, her daughter has Retts. That was beautiful.

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

That was very touching. the costumes were pretty too.

Kirsten said...

Hey Lady, why isn't there a link to my blog? j/k....

I think that Kherington and Twitch are my faves; and stupid Mia shouldn't have been so evil during the critique but you already know that...Hope I don't drive you crazy watching it tomorrow! We are watching, right?!?

TraciP said...

I love the new layout! So cute!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers