Saturday, September 25, 2010

Meet My New Friends....Kevin & Amanda!

Tonight I was blog surfing, looking for new ideas on how to spruce things up around here and I came across this AMAZING website...maybe I'm the last to know about this...then again it could be the best kept secret known to mankind.

www.kevinandamanda.com.


Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!


What caught my attention was the free fonts plug. That's right. FONTS! Anyone that has witnessed my brand of crazy knows how much I LOVE FONTS. So as I'm poking around the website I discover not only do they have amazing fonts, they convert your handwriting into a font. I love it. Poking around a little more I discovered a treasure trove of amazing crafts, tips, tricks, and as they say, "everything you're into" that puts Martha Stewart and all other crafts hoities to shame. These guys are amazing. I cant wait to discover more and see what they are going to post next!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks so much for the kind words, Emily! :) It's nice to "meet" you! :)

Emily Rocks said...

Nice to meet you too! Thanks so much for all your help sprucing up my blog! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers