Monday, September 13, 2010

New Post?? WHAT??

Well, I thought I could make it a year without posting...turns out I can't procrastinate any longer. We have had quite a year. Let me start in March. Bella Turned 3 hooray! She is growing so fast and is super awesome...more on that later...lets skip to April.

After years of wrestling with the practice, Dan decided to close the doors, start fresh, and move on to another career. He is currently working for a friend of ours and going to school in preparation for med school. Holy Crap.

Honestly if you had asked me 5 years ago if we thought we would be here right now I would have laughed at you. We are really excited for the new adventure, Dan is the biggest nerd in the universe which makes him perfect for the job. The night of his first class a few months ago he came home and talked my head off like a teenage girl. I have to say, it was pretty darn cute!

So here is the process as I understand it: Dan is taking some refresher courses and prepping for the MCAT which he will take after the first of the year. He will then be able to apply to many many schools at the beginning of June and if things work out the way we hope we will know shortly thereafter where we will be landing for school in Fall of 2012. YIKES. Which means: Dan and Bella will be starting med school and kindergarten at the same time. seriously.

In the mean time, I have decided to take the fall semester off and will resume classes during the spring semester. I am taking the time to, dun dun dun finally open my etsy store. I will be posting within the next few weeks and yes, I will be emailing you all like crazy with updates. I am SO excited to get this up and running and hope to have a well oiled machine by the time Dan starts med school.

Well that's all for now, hopefully I'll stay on top of my blog! :)

5 comments:

Val said...

Hurray for new adventures! If someone is cut out to be the wife of a med school student it is you. You both will Rock it! (no pun intended)

Jill said...

it's about time to post! we miss you guys. Katie asks to go to Bella's house all the time. We should web cam soon

Cristin said...

Hey, you're blogging! I'm so excited for your adventure. It'll be great. Keep us posted on what ends up happening.

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Wow!!! You guys have been super busy! I can't wait to see your Store!!!! Be sure to keep me in the email loop. Bella is gorgeous as ever! Wish you were closer so we could all hang out!

Emily@emilysleftovers said...

Yay!! I can't tell you how often I've checked back on your blog- it was so cool to see a bunch of posts! Yay! I think Val is right- you guys will Rock it- pun very much intended=)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers