Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Scrapbooking

I have been scrapbooking so much lately. My mom just moved out of our spare room and I am going to convert that room into my scrapbooking room....I CANT WAIT! Its probably going to take a while to get it all done but at least i have a place to put all my stuff for right now.

Our scrapbooking group is growing too, more people are getting interested in coming so now instead of meeting at my house, we have been meeting at the church...we each get our own huge table to spread our stuff out on, we have lunch together and make a day of it...at least once a week. So awesome! Also, I am going to sign up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator...i am so excited! I LOVE their stuff...their colors and products are AWESOME and SO much cheaper than buying stuff in the store. Plus, I scrapbook so much that its so worth it to just sign up and get a discount. I am really excited about having workshops and stuff, they are a blast and i really love any excuse to get together with people!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers