Friday, May 23, 2008

Judgement Day

As a new mom of a very active toddler i have a new found respect and admiration for all mothers who have come before me. I use to be really judgemental and like. Hello! Your child isnt perfectly groomed, how can you let your house get SOOOOOOO messy, have a little pride, or GROSS! Your car is disgusting....cheerios everywhere and PU! It smells like a little kid has taken over. What the heck is the matter with you??

Yeah well not so much on the clean, tidy, perfectly groomed or well mannered side for us. Hence the name: BELLA MONSTER!!! We try, but fail miserably and i've reached an entirely new threshold of not caring. I feel like a deadbeat mom a lot but really...there is only so much you can do. Keeping up appearances is exhausting. I can totally see how people can be stay at home moms and have nannies also. lol.

I'm sure you've seen these pix, but i think they are hilarious.....


Dan wishes he could do this

I really want to do this to bella some days

Ok so my roomie in college did this to her friend with charcoal

So bella actually did this with my in-law's cat's food.

can you say grounded for life?

Are boys pre-programmed for this?

Ok is that perfect timing or what??

This is so something my brothers use to do!

I cant wait to have boys!

1 comments:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Those were adorable! haha

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers