Monday, April 7, 2008

MIA


Ok heres the rub. Our laptop fell and landed on the power cord...thats right the power cord was jammed into the back of the computer and now wont receive any power...battery has died and we are left computerless as the power source thing is fused to the mother board. This happened at the beginning of april so that's the reason behind the lack of blogs. SO ANNOYING. I feel so cut off from the world. babies have been had, people are getting pregnant and I have had no idea. I feel really bad! I have been able to check my email every once in a while on my mom's computer (my old one) or through my phone but I cant really blog since all my pix and everything have been saved on our laptop. Hopefully we get it fixed or get a new computer...cross your fingers! really soon...that would be great! :) anyway i promise i havent dropped off the face of the earth and hopefully things are back up and running really soon. Peace out.

1 comments:

Cristin said...

I'm glad to hear you are still alive!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers