Friday, April 11, 2008

The Tales of Beedle The Bard





J.K. Rowling in her last Harry Potter Book, The Deathly Hollows, mentioned a book of fairy tales, similar in nature to Aesops Fables that was left in Dumbledore's Will to Hermione Granger. She has just hand written and illustrated only 7 copies of this book of tales and its making me crazy! I have attached a link if you'd like to read the summaries of the tales...hopefully someday they will be published!

I am such a dork when it comes to Harry Potter! I totally admit it, I really dont care. I'm so not going to nor have I EVER dressed up for a movie...hello you are retarded if you do that! However, I really love them. It totally drives dan crazy but I listen to them over and over and every time we take a road trip I always want to listen to it because, hello! It takes up a lot of time and makes the trip go faster. Dan thinks it makes him want to blow his brains out. So he ends up brining his ipod and we are both happy. compromises...you have to make them in a marriage. whatever.

Ok wait....there is a link...when i first wrote this blog it was when the tales were first released and now the link is not available for some reason...i'll try to get it back so the link on the bottom is a different link but still gets you some info. SO SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!









http://http//www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_6074802_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000179911&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-7&pf_rd_r=1E4HWND76QQC79Q6ZDGE&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=341598801&pf_rd_i=1000180871

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers