Saturday, January 5, 2008

Kleenex Anyone?

Wow, so bella and I were working in Dan's office and I think she picked up a bug from a little boy that came in with his mom...he was bellas age...anyway bella has been really sick with a bad cough and runny nose and fever. I was starting to get really worried because it has been a week and she hasnt gotten any better and we dont have a doctor yet because we are still in limbo. And then I realized, duh she is probably teething too....4 molars thank you very much! All of her teeth come in at the same time, poor thing! But I guess it is good, she can get it out of the way all at once. Other than being sick, she has been great, not whiny or needy or out of sorts really. Well, sometimes she is clingy but really it hasnt been too bad. I just feel bad that we have been moving and really busy so I havent been able to devote every waking moment to her. lol



SO question....I was looking in her mouth last night and one of the molars has a lot of blood underneath the surface...it's all purple....has anyone else experienced this? Is it common? I havent looked it up on the internet yet, so I have no idea. I really dont trust a lot of things that I read in books or the internet because a lot of it isnt true, or its retarded so I really value hearing everyones opinions and first hand experiences. any advice is most welcome! thanks!

1 comments:

Cristin said...

Luke had the same thing - the blood under the molars... I don't know if it's normal or not, but he had it!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers