Monday, May 18, 2009

Angels & Demons part II


I don't really know what to say about the movie except that it is pretty good. I really need to go see it again to process. I know I'm a total dork. I was so distracted the whole time. All I could think about was the book. I thought they did a really good job of not smearing the Catholic Church in this one. The changes that they made from book to movie were done well, a few things I think they should have kept in there; but I can totally see why they made the changes that they did. I don't want to spoil it for anyone that hasn't seen it, sorry for being so nondescript! Ewan McGreggor's character was great. I'm glad they chose him to play that role. Even though I knew what was going to happen, I was still surprised by him. Tom Hanks' character, Robert Langdon was WAY more sassy in this one I felt, no reservations whatsoever. By the way his hair was a great deal better in this movie. not scragely like last time! AND even though it wasn't important and didn't contribute to the plot line whatsoever, I was disappointed that Robert Langdon and Vittoria Vetra didnt have any kind of relationship with one another. Over all I think it was pretty good!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers