Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fit To The Core Update

OK. So far so good. I fell off the wagon a little bit and strayed from my diet...who doesn't. I'm still working out 3-4 times a week at 5am and losing weight and inches! 2 weeks ago i weighed in and I had lost 13 pounds, which is OK, i lost 11 gained 5 and then lost 7 so I'm OK with that. Keep moving forward! The best part is the inches. I have lost 2 inches in my thighs, 1 1/2 inches in my hips and stomach and about a 1/2 inch all over the rest of my body. As a whole, not too shabby. Kirsten is doing really well too, she has lost 4 inches from her waist and 3 inches from her hips and about a 1/2 inch everywhere else. WAY TO GO!!! here is a link to their new website:

http://f2cbootcamps.com/

Love it!

1 comments:

Jill Day said...

that's great. I am so excited for you...if only I could get up the motivation to lose 2 inches!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers