Monday, August 18, 2008

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog

Ok so one of my most favorite recent discoveries is: Dr. Horribles Sing Along Blog!

Heres a description of the show according to Wikipedia:


Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog is a 43-minute musical film produced exclusively for Internet distribution. It tells the story of Dr. Horrible, the aspiring supervillain alter ego of Billy (Neil Patrick Harris); Captain Hammer, his nemesis (Nathan Fillion); and Penny (Felicia Day), their mutual love interest. The movie was written by writer/director Joss Whedon, his brothers Zack Whedon (a television writer) and Jed Whedon (a composer), and Jed's fiancée, actress Maurissa Tancharoen. The writing team penned the musical during the WGA writers' strike. The idea was to create something small and inexpensive, yet professionally done, in a way that would circumvent the issues that were being protested during the strike.[1][2]

It's been the hottest thing on itunes for the past 3 weeks. It's fun to have silly stuff like this around! Its pretty cheezy, but I'm a cornball, so I love it!


Heres one of my fav. songs so far:

1 comments:

Cristin said...

Oh my gosh, I just watched that clip and I love this. I love corny stuff like this. I saw Neil Patrick Harris in Rent in LA like 10 years ago and he was really good. It's funny to hear his singing voice again.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers