Wednesday, March 12, 2008

At Least We Dont Have To Worry About Her Head Getting Too Big

In this case I mean it literally. Yesterday we went to the doctor for Bella's first visit with her new pediatrition and he said that she is in the 90th percentile for height and weight but 30th for her head size...I never thought of her as having a small head! I think she is perfect....of course I am her mother and completely biast but who wouldnt be? :) The doctor didnt have her records from her previous pediatrition so he couldnt compare and see if she is growing at her normal rate or if there is a problem...she hasnt had any developmental problems and as you know is always happy unless teething or super tired....so for now no worries...I'm still a little freaked out though and praying she is ok.

1 comments:

Kirsten said...

That is funny because I was always worried about Eli's head being too big! His head has been off the charts for a long time, but it is coming back down and his fontanel isn't quite closed yet. But, hey he met all his developmental milestones, so at least your dainty little girl won't have a fat head!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers