Thursday, March 27, 2008

Girly Girl


Bella is a big fan of purses, ribbons, shiny sparkly stuff, dresses, pink...anything girly really...she is all over it. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! It is so much fun dressing her up and getting her excited to go go go! She loves it. Her new fettish that we can thank daddy for is SHOES!!!! I was trying shoes on her the other day when we were shopping and she was getting mad at me because she didnt have anything on her feet. it was hilarious! Now if she doesnt have any on, or she sees shoes that are hers, she grabs them, hands them to me, crawls up on my lap and sticks her foot up in the air, like HELLO!!!! you need to get my shoes on me right now. Today was a break through in fits for her which she has just started doing...anyway i put the wrong shoes on her and she got mad and threw herself on the floor. OH MY GOSH!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers