Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bella's First Birthday Party!

Today we had Bella's first birthday party! It was a lot of fun, Dan's family, my mom, and my aunt and uncle and their family were here, we had a luau theme...i usually do that theme because I have eveything! lol I know its lame, but it's really easy and its always fun! :)

So we had her party a few days after her b-day, it was a lot of fun, great weather, and just cute. I was so busy i hardly took any pix, but i guess everyone else did so i'm waiting to get them back...sorry i didnt get anything up on here sooner! here are a few of her eating a cupcake! She was more interested in the flower shaped sprinkles than the cupcake itself! lol good deal! I know she is totally addicted to chocolate, if she ever smells it she is like GIMMIE...of course we dont ever let her have it, but she had some chocolate cake once and was totally on a sugar high...anyway thats why we did a yellow cake with vanilla frosting! :)





1 comments:

Cristin said...

Bella is SO big! I love the bandana!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers