Friday, March 28, 2008

The Hills


I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!! Maybe it's pathetic, but I cant believe how much I have gotten into the show. I remember a few years ago when it first started I was like, la-ame! but now I Ti-vo every episode and I get so worked up about everything. Like their stupid boy friends and stuff.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the show, heres a brief run down:

The Hills follows Lauren Conrad ("LC" from Laguna Beach) as she makes the move from her O.C. digs to Los Angeles, where she will chase her dreams of entering the fashion business (Teen Vogue) while balancing a full course load at college and a full social calendar. Through Lauren we meet her new roommate (Heidi) who aspires to make the LA nightlife her whole life, the sorority girl who aspires to work in fashion (Whitney) and a receptionist who wants to be a model/actress (Audrina...who we are pretty sure is one of the 'So you think you can dance' judges daughters, they look so much alike). These four girls take full advantage of being in the "in" crowd of LA, hopping from club, to party, to hot restaurant as they live the Hollywood lifestyle.

Its kind of unbelieveable to see the opportunities these people have and totally take for granted, so many people would kill to be in their shoes. It really is very lame I should totally get over it...maybe someday I will!

1 comments:

TraciP said...

I used to watch this show all the time!! All the rumors of it being staged just ruined it for me. Now everytime I see it, that is running through the back of my head. Lame huh?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers