Thursday, April 9, 2009

Camping!

We are leaving tomorrow morning at 5am, (yikes!) for a camping trip with our friends Dallan and Kirsten and their family, I am SO excited! I havent been camping in a while...camping with a toddler is going to be a totally new experience lol!


We are going to Morro Bay which is close to San Luis Obispo. It has been raining here off and on all week and the forecast is rainy for the weekend in Morro Bay...oh well! We are going anyway, it will be fun no matter what we do.

The guys are going to go deep sea fishing, weather permitting and Kirsten and I are going to do what we do best....wear matching clothes and shop. just kidding. Sometimes I feel like a kid again when kirst and I hang out. Its pretty much the most fun ever. I'm really excited to unwind in the great outdoors and have a break from the norm....no matter what the weather is like!

1 comments:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Hope that trip was fun!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers