Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dog Sitting: Day 1

My cousin Ashley and her BF just live down the street from me and they just got a new puppy! They havent decided on a name yet, so they are just calling her, 'Puppy'. Bella and I are going to check in on her a few times a day so she doesnt miss her mommy and daddy. Heres how the first day went....Bella and puppy were introduced and followed eachother around the backyard...
Puppy realizes Bella is live bait....her own personal chew toy!
(OH HOW CAN YOU RESIST A FACE LIKE THAT??? I JUST WANT TO STEAL HER!!!)


Bella's defenses are down, Puppy siezes the moment and tries to eat Bella's ears...


Bella realizes she is the bait and runs away...

Puppy is a little smarter than bella thinks...

Puppy wins! Bella is hiding her ears from puppy the best she can!

We had a really great time at Ashley's! I dont know if it is because I just watched Marley & Me and am missing my dog Toby, (also the worst dog in the world) or if I think getting a puppy will curb my hunger for another baby, but I had a momentary lapse of sanity where I thought I wanted to get a puppy. Thanks Ashley! :) I think Bella would really enjoy having a little pal to play with all the time but would detest taking a back seat and would really miss her ears if we got a puppy...

1 comments:

Jill Day said...

yay for more posts! I love the picture of bella covering her ears so he won't bite them. too cute. Don't get a puppy. have another baby. Babies grow up to be adults that take care of you when you get old. Puppies still poo in the yard when they are old.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers