Friday, April 3, 2009

FIT 2 THE CORE

For the past month and a half I have been working out at a gym called Fit 2 The Core and it is amazing! I started going consistently about 3.5 weeks ago and within the first 2.5 weeks I lost 11 pounds...and counting...i weigh in every 2 weeks. Their program is pretty intense. The only thing I can really compare it to is the biggest loser. The only difference is that they arent screaming their heads off at you the whole time (they scream a little!) and making you work out until you throw up, start bleeding from your eyes and eventually die. It really is fantastic.


I have two trainers: Tim and Donnie and they are the best. Truely have everyones best interests at heart. My friend Kirsten and I go together 3 times a week and it couldnt be more fun. Its FREAKING hard, but so great.


The program is INSAINELY expensive...especially now when everyone is cutting back, i dont know how anyone can afford it so we worked out a deal. They let me work out there for free and I agreed to be their poster child. What the hell was i thinking??? It really isnt as bad as i thought it would be. We started doing video blogs yesterday and if you really care to check it out, i'll post a link so you can check out my progress once they have it posted on their site.

Pretty excited, even more nervous! :) So grateful to the guys for this opportunity! woo hoo!

1 comments:

Sally said...

Wow Em! Poster child? I am sure you will be awesome. Miss ya and love ya!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers