Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dress Up

Bella just loves to dress up...here is what she wanted to wear to go to bed last night...



I've always been one of those people who wants to have their kids have a perfect matching outfit, but realistically that just isnt possible, especially with a stubborn toddler! I really get a kick out of the outfits she puts together, it's really too cute. I have to draw the line on some things when we go out, but occasionally she gets to wear whatever she wants to wear. Gotta love it!

1 comments:

Leigh said...

A friend recently told me of another friend who had a pin made that said, "I dressed myself" that her kids could wear....to explain their appearance, and the kids are proud to wear it. They definitely have opinions already and sometimes and somethings are not worth the fight! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers